Fortnite is a free game and has become the most popular video game on the planet. The fanfare behind this game is earning its company, Epic, millions of dollars every month. Finding the Fortnite game files isn’t as crystal clear but that is nothing to worry about.
In today’s article, we will be sharing how to find Fortnite game files. What we are about to share will be super handy when communicating with Epic Games customer support for the purposes of fixing any glitches or problems. The Fortnite files or log files are what hold crucial details regarding the application’s performance. Keep reading to get more details.
How To Find Fortnite Game Files?
There is a list of reasons for a player to be looking for the Fortnite game log files. These will usually include wanting to access the config file to tweak the settings or copy and paste the files to a different PC. Regardless of whatever the reason may be, this guide will help you access these game files.
Go through the below information and follow through with the steps to find the Fortnite game files easily.
Related Article: Remove Fortnite Ip Ban Instantly
Find Fortnite Files On Windows
We are starting off by giving you a step-by-step guide on how you can find the Fortnite files on Windows:
- Firstly, you have to click on File Explorer. This is usually located in the taskbar of your computer.
- Your second step is to click the icon of an arrow pointed downwards. This is located right next to the This PC option, which you’ll find on the left of your screen.
- Now select the Local Disk (C:) option you will see beside the figure of a hard drive.
- Within the C: drive, you’ll come across the Users option. Click it twice.
- Next, you will come across your name. Double-click it to get all the data connected to your profile.
- After this, click twice on AppData to select it. But before you do this, you have to make sure this folder isn’t hidden. In order to Unhide any folders, just click File Explorer Options, and then select View to then select the option Show hidden files, folders, and drives.
- Now select Folder, which you will come across at the very top of the menu.
- Select Fortnite Game.
- Lastly, you have to select Saved, as well as Logs to get access to all the information connected with your Fortnite profile.
Here is a Youtube Video by Potato Authority on How To Find Missing Game User Settings Fortnite & Valorant.
Find Fortnite Files On Mac
Here is a quick and easy guide on how you can find your Fortnite files on Mac. Let’s start:
- For this, you have to click Finder, which is located in the Dock.
- The next step is to look at the left panel on your screen to click the Library Then, click on Logs which you’ll find on the right side of your screen.
- You’ll notice the Fortnite Game option appears. Click on it twice, and you will find the information connected with your profile.
Do you want to become a pro-Fortnite player? Click here
Frequently Asked Questions
What are the steps to verifying the game files within the Epic Games Launcher?
Verifying the game helps you overcome problems that hinder your game’s performance, and your ability to play it. Enter your library right under the Fortnite game, you’ll find 3 vertical dots. Click them. And once, the list of options opens, find the Verify option, and click it. The duration of the file verification usually has to do with the game’s size. Wait for this to finish. Once finished, all you have to do is click on Launch, and you are done.
This concludes our guide on how to find Fortnite game files. We hope all the details we provided helped you. If you have any queries or anything that you want us to cover, write us your feedback, and leave us your valuable messages, and suggestions in the comment section right below.