HP DeskJet 2652 is the latest printer that can be connected wirelessly to other devices. You have landed on the right article if you want to know how to connect HP Deskjet 2652 to WiFi. You will need a WPS (Wi-Fi Protected Setup) Pin or Push/WPS button to connect the HP DeskJet 2652 to Wi-Fi.
Keep reading to know everything about HP DeskJet 2652 wireless setup and even about how to connect hp Deskjet 2652 to Wi-Fi without WPS Pin.
How can I connect my HP Deskjet 2652 to WI-FI
There are two types of connection;
WPS Pin: An 8 digit code will be displayed on your printer’s LED screen. The code can be used easily to connect HP DeskJet 2652 to Wi-Fi.
Push Button: Another way to connect HP Deskjet 2652 to Wi-Fi without a WPS pin is via push button (WPS Button). Scroll down to go through the simplified steps.
Connect HP Deskjet 2652 to WI-FI without WPS pin
One way to connect HP Deskjet 2652 to Wi-Fi without WPS is by a WPS button. Follow the below-given steps to reconnect the lost connection between your printer and Wi-Fi.
- Turn On your HP DeskJet 2652 printer and locate the control panel.
- Now, press the ‘Wireless‘ button displayed on the control panel.
- You will notice that the Wireless blue button will start blinking.
- Now go to your router and look for the WPS button. The WPS button might be on the front or backside of the wireless router.
- Press and hold the WPS button for 3-4 seconds.
- Your HP Deskjet 2652 will be connected to the wireless router automatically. And the Wireless blue light on the printer will become steady.
- You can now install the latest HP Drivers to access all the printer’s features.
You can know that your hp Deskjet 2652 wireless setup is ready if your printer’s wireless blue light becomes steady.
Connect HP Deskjet 2652 to Wifi with WPS pin
WPS Pin is another easy way to connect HP DeskJet 2652 to Wi-Fi. The steps are;
- Firstly, find your router’s username, password, and IP address.
- Now, turn On your hp Deskjet 2652 and go to the control panel.
- Press the Wireless button on the control panel until the wireless blue light starts
- All you have to do is open the router’s IP address on your
- The browser will ask for the router’s username and password. Enter the username and password and click Ok.
- Open ‘Wireless settings’ on the router browser page. You will find the unique 8 digit WPS pin.
- Copy the WPS Pin and enter it on the Pop-Up screen for the WPS pin.
- Once the WPS Pin is entered, HP DeskJet 2652 printer will be connected to the Wi-Fi.
- The steady and solid Wireless Blue light on the printer confirms the successful connection between the Wi-Fi and your printer.
Don’t worry if you fail to connect the DeskJet 2652 printer to Wi-Fi with these steps. You can always call HP Support for help.
Frequently Asked Question
Why won’t my HP Deskjet 2652 connect to Wi-Fi?
Press and hold the Wireless button of your printer on the control panel and wait for the light to blink. Then continue with the steps given above in the article. If you still have a problem, call HP Support for help.
By now, you can easily connect DeskJet 2652 to Wi-Fi with a WPS pin or WPS button. Remember that the solid blue wireless light on the printer confirms the connection between your printer and Wi-Fi.