Every gamer loves to watch his/her replays of the game without any doubt. The replay video can be of killing the enemies or being killed by one of your enemies. These videos can help you cherish your favorite moments in the game and also share them with your gaming partners.
Epic Games-the developer of Fortnite, has developed the system of saving your best gameplay performances. Thus, you can export Fortnite replays anytime and watch them improve your performance. However, these replays can’t be saved by default. But some tips can help you export the replay videos of Fortnite.
So without wasting any time, let’s learn the procedure for saving the Fortnite replays on your gaming consoles.
How To Watch Replays In Fortnite Battle Royale?
Before going to save the beautiful moments of the Battle Royale Game, it is better to know where exactly these videos can be found.
- In the first step, you should go to the Career tab under the lobby within the Battle Royale menu.
- After this, you’ll be able to see three options: “PROFILE“, “LEADERBOARDS” and “REPLAYS“
- Then select the “REPLAYS” option from it.
- In the last step, you will find all the replays, including the “DATE“, “LENGTH“, “FINISH” and “ELIMINATIONS” as well.
As of now, you know where the videos are, and then comes the next and major step, i.e. saving the replay videos of this Battle Royale game.
How To Download Fortnite Replays On PC?
Since you know the access of these replays; therefore, the videos can be downloaded through one of the screen-recording tools. We will recommend some of the online screen-recording tools. The following are the online free tools and software from which you can easily install/download the videos of this online game. Let’s dive into the online sites for the desktop version of this battle royale game.
- Icecream Screen Recorder
- show more
- GeForce Experience
How To Convert Replays To Mp4?
As we mentioned above, the replays aren’t in the videos format, rather they’re in the form of files. Therefore, we do need to convert/export them into actual videos.
Just a reminder, Fortnite is a Battle Royale Online video game, which has three different game modes. These game modes include Fortnite; Save the World, Battle Royale, and Fortnite Creative. Also, the popular video game is easily available on various gaming consoles, including Nintendo Switch, PlayStation, Android, Apple devices, and Windows OS as well.
In the below steps, we’ll be explaining the steps for exporting the videos from files to videos (mp4). Let’s have a look!!!
- At first, Select Fortnite and play a normal Battle Royale of the game
- Once you’ve finished your match, select the Career tab option.
- Then, Click on the Replay option on the Career tab.
- Choose your favorite video from the list and then play it.
- After choosing the video, start the recording with our suggested online recording applications/sites.
- Now, you’ll have to wait till you have recorded all the moments within your video game that you want to extract.
- Finally, search for the folder in which your recording has been saved.
Frequently Asked Questions
How To Download Replay In Fortnite?
There’re several online screen recorders websites and applications for saving the replays. Some of them are
- Icecream Screen Recorder.
- show more
On Which Platforms Fortnite Replays Are Available?
At current, the replays are available on the following gaming platforms:
- PlayStation 4
- XBOX ONE
Where Can You Find The Fortnite Replays?
You can find the replays in the Career tab under the Battle Royale menu (lobby).
Where Are Fortnite Replays Saved?
Your Fortnite replays are generally stored on your console or PC. In the case of the console, your last 10 matches of the BR game will automatically be stored. In contrast, on PC, the last 100 games will be saved automatically.
Where You Can Find The Camera Controls Of Fortnite Replay?
You can find the camera controls at the bottom of the screen after switching the cameras.
It is noteworthy that the replays are only available to you until and unless you’re playing the same version of the game in which they’re recorded. It means, whenever you update the game, the previous recordings or replays will disappear.
Furthermore, the Fortnite replays are available for the correction of your flaws. Once you’ve downloaded and watched the videos, there’s pretty much a chance that in your next gameplay, you won’t make these mistakes again. Also, exporting Fortnite replays isn’t rocket science, if you follow our above steps, you can export the replays with ease.