Do you find battle pass way more interesting and have experienced its amazing benefits? And now want your friends to experience new features within the game without spending money on micro-transaction purchases.
The Amazing Benefits?
The Fortnite Battle Pass is available for purchase in the in-game store, and it will give you access to exclusive in-game content. When you level up your battle pass, the 100 reward tiers unlock items such as outfits, attractive skins, emotes, gliders, and pickaxes.
The epic games have added a new feature of gifting battle passes to make the game more competitive.
This guide will show how simple it is to gift a battle pass so that your friends can get all of these great unlock too!
Gift Battle Pass in Fortnite: Easy Solution
You can gift a battle pass in Fortnite by just following these simple steps.
- In Fortnite’s menu, head to the Social tab.
- Add your friends via username or respond to their invite.
- Then, on the gift menu, select a battle pass and choose “give the item.”
- You can give a new season 7 battle pass no matter when you get it – if you already have one of your own, of course.
- When your friend logs in, they’ll find a gift that they can open and redeem the pass.
Frequently Asked Questions
Here are frequently asked questions;
Can You Gift Battle Pass With V Bucks?
Well, you can’t buy the battle pass with Vbucks now, so if you have some spare Vbucks you want to use now, this is a way to help someone else get the battle pass for free.
If you are giving away your season 7 battle pass, make sure it is worth something for the player. You can get the free ones by levelling up (season 1) or buying them 800 Vbucks at a ti).
How Can I Send A Battle Pass To A Friend?
You can send a battle pass to a friend by following these steps:
- Log into your account on the computer
- Select “Purchase Balance” under “Store” at the top of the page.
- Enter the amount you want to purchase, then click on ‘Buy Now. This will take you back to your home screen, where you should see your balance increasing in real-time.
- Right-click on your friend’s name and select ‘Send.’
- You’ll get another dialogue box, which gives an overview of what exactly is being sent.
- If it all goes through right, you’ll see the friend request menu pop up with message text ready for him.
Why Did I Have An Error While Sending A Battle Pass To My Friend?
There are a few reasons why mailing a gift can go wrong, or you can face any error code:
- Each day, you can send up to 5 gifts. Sending a gift will fail if you send more than the maximum number of presents you can send in 24 hours. You’ll have to wait 24 hours before sending another gift.
- If you try to gift an item to a player who already has it, it will be rejected.
- Gifting will fail if you’ve been friends with a gamer for less than two days. Before sending or receiving presents, both the giver and the recipient(s) must be EPIC friends for at least three days.
How Much Does The Battle Pass Cost?
The Battle Pass now costs $7.59 (before tax). After you give it away, if they buy it, you’ll get a few bucks back! The price hasn’t changed since season 7 started – but 100 Vbucks will only get you so far with this new tier system.
What If I Don’t Have Enough Vbucks To Give It Away?
If you have enough Vbucks to cover the price of the battle pass, you still cannot gift a battle pass if they do not have a PS4 account. It has to be a PS4 friend – it doesn’t matter if they play on PC or Xbox.
The way I see it, if you can’t afford to gift a battle pass, it’s not the end of the world. It would be nice, but some people hate asking for free stuff – even if it is completely unexpected and they don’t have to do anything in return at all.
- When you need to send a gift, you must first enable Two-Factor Authentication (2FA).
- See Two-Factor Authentication (2FA) and How to Enable It for instructions on how to enable 2FA.
- Before you may send a gift, you must be at least level 2.
Point 2: The only way to give a free battle pass is to be friends with someone. You can’t buy one, even if you have enough Vbucks, and it’s not for sale in the store.
Point 3: You cannot “gift” a battle pass if you are not friends with them already (on PS4, at least). You won’t be able to send it if your game name is not in green text above their profile picture if they see your game name on their list of games.