Fortnite has become one of the most famous games played around the globe. This is largely due to its amazing visuals, as well as its entertaining nature. Not to mention the countless gaming influencers and channels making this game popular. Millions play this game all over the world.
While this game was only played on PCs in the beginning, with the passage of time, Fortnite is now accessible to be played on a multitude of platforms. Today we’ll teach you how to sign out of Fortnite on Xbox and other platforms.
How To Log Out Of Fortnite Account On Xbox
Signing out of your Fortnite account on Xbox isn’t so straightforward but no need to worry. Just follow these quick and easy steps to sign out of the Fortnite account, and be able to change the Fortnite account on Xbox.
- Visit the Epic Games official site. Find the “Sign-in” option on the upper portion of the screen. Select it and sign in to your Xbox Live account by putting in your e-mail and password.
- Move your cursor to your username to click the “Account” option. Bring the cursor to the left of the screen to find the “Connections” option, and click it.
- You’ll come across the “ Accounts” option. Select this.
- This will show all your Fortnite Connections on your screen. Your Xbox connection will appear as well. You’ll find the “Disconnect” option here.
When you click this option, you will be able to unlink your Fortnite account on your Xbox.
Related Article: Fortnite Stuck On Loading Screen Xbox
How To Log Out Of Fortnite Account On PS4
- The first step is to visit the menu, and click on “Options”. Then, you have to move lower to find the “Support” button, and click that to have access to the browser.
- It will lead to the Epic Games main site where you have to scroll up and then to the right side to find the “Sign-in” option and click that.
- Go through verification and gain access to your Epic Games account.
- Once you have entered into your Epic Games account, your username will become visible to you. Bring your cursor over there to find the “Account” option, and click on it.
- You’ll be led to a page with multiple options. Select “Connections”.
- Another menu opens up where you have to select the “Accounts” option. You will then see a list of all your Fortnite connections. Choose “PlayStation Network” and select “Unlink”. This will log you out easily.
Also, read our detailed information on My Fortnite Won’t Load.
Sign Out Of Fortnite Via PC/MAC
- Turn off the Fortnite game, and visit the Epic Games Launcher.
- Find your name at the bottom of the page, and click on it.
- You’ll see the “Sign out” option appears. Select it, and you’ll be signed out just like that.
Want To Switch User But Don’t Know How? Here You Got The Process!
You have to follow the steps below to allow you to switch users:
- Reboot to be led to the “Sign-in” page.
- Enter your choice of PS4 player’s credentials.
And finally, you’ll be able to switch players.
Related Article: How Many Skins Are In Fortnite?
Frequently Asked Questions
Below are a couple of frequently asked questions to help you out:
How do I sign out of a guest account on Fortnite?
To do this, you have to click on “Settings” when the account is logged in. Once you get access to all the connections in that account, just disconnect the account in question, and connect whichever one you want.
How can I change my username on Fortnite via an Android device?
Open the browser on your device, and visit the official Epic Games website. Sign in to your account using your username, and password. On the home page, find the three-line symbol, and click it. Then, click the username for a menu to appear.
This menu will have the “Account” option. You’ll enter into your account setting where you’ll see your username. It has the blue pen icon that you can click to edit your username. Once you’re done, just click “Confirm”.
How can I log out of my Fortnite account on Nintendo Switch?
Just sign in to your account, and move to the “Connect Accounts” portion to find the Nintendo Switch logo, and click “Disconnect”.
Logging out of your Fortnite account on your Xbox or on any other device becomes absolutely crucial, especially if you use a shared device to play this game. This way your account stays protected, and nobody can mess with your progress in the game.
We hope all the steps we provided above were helpful for you to know how you can sign out of your Fortnite account on Xbox. Enjoyed reading this? Drop us your comments, and any tips or suggestions you may have as well.
Related Article: Download Fortnite On Windows 10